ElementTraversal support in Firefox 3.1

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:08:01 -0700
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi all,

I just landed support for ElementTraversal in firefox. This will be
available in tomorrow nightlies, as well as the upcoming Firefox 3.1
Alpha 2 release that should be out soon.

On top of this we also implement a 'children' property which is an
NodeList of all child elements to allow children to be reached by index,
such as

res = myElement.children[5];

The reason we chose the name 'children' for this property is that this
is already available in IE, Safari and Opera (which makes me wonder
about the arguments about this being too complex to implement).

/ Jonas