Re: [selectors-api] Investigating NSResolver Alternatives

From: Joćo Eiras <joao.eiras@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:49:32 +0100
To: "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

> Unfortunately I don't think we can change how XPath parses things since
> there is already code out there that might rely on the current behavior.
> Might be worth looking into though.

I don't want to worry about xpath, although that misfeautre bite me hard :)
Chaging the behavior how I suggested would be harmless because currently,
the use cases I wanted to fix either had the behavior unspecified or
exceptions were expected to be thrown.

My concearn currently is with the selectors-api.
I don't want to see the same errors repeated.

Bye.