Re: [Element Traversal LC] Minor comments

Doug Schepers wrote:
> Hi, Sergiu-
>
> I forgot to mention, if you are not satisfied by these responses, please
> respond within two weeks, or sooner if possible.

Hi,

Yes, I am satisfied with the changes. One minor detail, if it isn't too
late, perhaps the "All of these attributes are read-only" phrase could
be removed, and instead change the first phrase of Section 2 to:

"The ElementTraversal interface is a set of +read only+ attributes which..."

Thank you,
Sergiu

--
Sergiu Dumitriu