Re: [widgets] OMTP input to W3C Widget Requirements (2 of 2)

Hi, David-

The preferred format for comments is actually just plain email.  Many of
the people on this list use email clients that only display as text.

I understand that many organizations use formats such as Word or PDF for
official liaisons, but W3C prefers more accessible plain text or HTML
formats.  It is much easier to process and respond to comments that are
sent as text email.  It is also useful to break comments down to one
topic per email, to facilitate threaded conversations.

If you could please resend your comments as one or more emails in
plain-text form, that would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF