Coordinating XML Events and DOM3 Events

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:21:44 -0400
To: XHTML 2 WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi, XHTML 2 WG-

I have been reviewing XML Events 2, and just wanted to let you know that
DOM3 Events is under active development as a Rec-track document again.
There may be some changes, and I wanted to make sure that we coordinate,
to avoid any incompatibilities between our specs.

You can review the latest draft here:
   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

I will keep you informed about significant changes, and when we go to
Last Call.  We are aiming to do so within the next month or so.

If you would care to join our telcon, or would like some of us to join
yours, for coordination, please let us know.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF