New file I/O build

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:32:37 +0200
To: Webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi folks,

if you want to play around with the file I/O stuff, we have released
another Opera build on desktop platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, FreeBSD)
that incorporates it - again for the moment only enabled for widgets. This
is an experimental build, so usual warnings and disclaimers apply - read
more about it at http://labs.opera.com/news/2008/07/18/

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals   Try Opera 9.5: http://www.opera.com