Re: #webapps is now logged

From: Krijn Hoetmer <krijnhoetmer@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:30:21 +0200
To: "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

> It is my understanding that Krijn implemented some type of "[off]"
> functionality. Krijn - would you please provide a short summary
> regarding that function (or a pointer to such information)?

If you say "And the [off] is some secret info." you'll get
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20080717#l-5 - that's it :) The
stuff _is_ in the static log file, it's just not presented on my site. I
don't guarantee nobody will ever read it, but it's not my intention to
show it to anyone (although I do accept biddings :] ). And if you don't
want anybody to read what you said, just don't say it. Other people may
log as well, and tools won't save you :)

If you have any ideas about making this thing better/more useful, let me
know. I'm krijn or krijnh or IRC, and IRL as well.

Btw, keep up the great work you guys! Thanks a lot for letting us (less
enlightened) developers have a job :)

Grt,
Krijn

--
Krijn Hoetmer // Freelance web developer
+31622471234 // http://krijnhoetmer.nl/