Re: [selectors-api] Investigating NSResolver Alternatives

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> Given that IE, Webkit and Opera seem to be in favour of dropping
>> NSResolver, if Mozilla will agree, I'm more than happy to do so
>
> OK.  We talked it over, and this sounds like the best way going forward
> for now.

I have stripped all requirements from the spec relating to resolving
namespace prefixes using an NSResolver.  Although it still has the
requirement to throw a NAMESPACE_ERR when namespace prefixes that need
to be resolved are encountered and still allows for "*|div" and "|div"
to be used.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software