[selectors-api] Feature Requests for Version 2

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:43:01 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi,
   I've started keeping track of all the feature requests for Selectors
API 2 in Bugzilla.

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=Selectors+API

I'll start investigating these features after I get the major issues in
the current spec sorted out.  If anyone has more information,
particularly use cases or documentation of how existing JS libraries
handle those features, please comment on the relevant bug.  Or if you
have any other feature requests, file a new bug.

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?bug_severity=enhancement&component=Selectors%20API&product=WebAppsWG

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/