Re: [selectors-api] Return value of lookupNamespaceURI

I believe undefined and null (as well as the empty string) should turn
into null.

"While resolving either a prefix or the default namespace, if the
lookupNamespaceURI() method returns undefined or an empty string, the
implementation must act as if null had been returned."