Re: [selectors-api] Extended Attribute [NoNull] in the IDL

[snip - lots of discussion about how to handle null and undefined as the
selector parameter]

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> In that case, the null behavior doesn't make any sense to me...  I would
> expect querySelector(null) to either behave as querySelector("null") (as
> in Opera) or as querySelector("") (as in Gecko and apparently Webkit)...

This issue was addressed after WebIDL was updated to handle this case.
The spec now defines null and undefined to be treated the same as empty
strings.

Please let me know whether or not you are satisfied with this response.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/