Consensus Call Re: Publishing Web IDL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:33:29 +0200
To: "Cameron McCormack" <cam@mcc.id.au>, public-webapps@w3.org

Dear all,

this is now a formal call for consensus. Please reply to this email
*before* July 14, stating whether you have any objection to publishing a
new WebIDL draft, or are happy to publish it. Silence will be regarded as
assent, explicit response is preferred.

Opera supports publishing this draft.

Cheers

Chaals