Re: ISSUE-18 (api-availability): Need to efine a mechanism to check for the availability of an API [Widgets]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:18:55 -0400
To: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

This issue was "saved" before I added some context. Below is the
additional context I subsequently added to this issue.

On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:13 AM, ext Web Applications Working Group
Issue Tracker wrote:

> ISSUE-18 (api-availability): Need to efine a mechanism to check for
> the availability of an API [Widgets]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/
>
> Raised by: Marcos Caceres
> On product: Widgets
>
> This issue was first

This issue was first raised 13 May 2008 by Marcos during our 6 May
2008 f2f meeting in Dublin. The basic idea is a Widget would have a
mechanism to determine if the widget UA supported, for example, some
type of Location API.

See the minutes for the discussion and details:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-waf-minutes.html#item16