Re: Need PDF of MS' input [Was Re: Seeking earlier feedback from MS]

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:22:07 -0700
To: Sunava Dutta <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>
CC: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Marc Silbey <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Eric Lawrence <ericlaw@exchange.microsoft.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, David Ross <dross@windows.microsoft.com>, "Mark Shlimovich (SWI)" <marksh@microsoft.com>, Doug Stamper <dstamper@exchange.microsoft.com>, Zhenbin Xu <Zhenbin.Xu@microsoft.com>, Michael Champion <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>

Sunava Dutta wrote:
> Hey Jonas, rather than seem to disappear I wanted to set expectations. (We're not ignoring you and don't want to come off like that) Zhenbin and I have been busy so far on XHR and a few other issues. We'll be starting replying to this Monday next week.

Sounds good.

> Btw, thanks for the statement:
> "> Looking forward to continued discussion on these topics. There is
>> definitely some interesting stuff in here so I'm glad we got this
>> feedback!"
>
> It was the longest analysis I've ever written and if this proves to be useful nothing could give me greater pleasure! (in IE8) -:)
> Congrats on shipping Btw,

Thanks! And thanks for the cake, it was quite yummy :)

/ Jonas