[selectors-api] What's the final call on NSResolver?

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:25:29 -0500
To: public-webapps@w3.org

We'd like to actually ship a Selectors API implementation in the near
future, and since we implement namespaces in CSS we need some resolution
on the NSResolver thing.  Is it in?  Is it out?  Are we replacing it
with a string instead?  Can we ship something sane without NSResolver at

The discussion seems to have petered out a few weeks ago with no
conclusion that I could see.