Tracker RSS and API (was Re: ISSUE-7 (Transfer Old Issues): Transferring old WebAPI and WAF [All Products])

If not supported already, what would make the tracker really useful would be:

1. RSS support (per product, person, etc)
2. a web API (JSON in particular)

With an API, editor's could mash up issues into specs (eg. as a table,
or inline where needed). Personally, the problem I find with the
tracker is that it is "out-of-sight-out-of-mind". As an editor, if I
could track issues and actions directly in the spec, that would be
really useful and I would be much more inclined to use it.

Could these features be added?

Kind regards,
Marcos

--