Re: FW: [Adding mouseenter and mouseleave events]

From: Magnus Kristiansen <magnusrk+w3c@pvv.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:19:08 +0200
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> I wanted to note the following was posted to the public-webapi
> list last month but as far as I can see, nobody ever replied to
> it. So I'm wondering what the status is on the request. Has there
> been further discussion about this on telcons or IRC? Is it
> something that's being considered or incorporation in the DOM3
> Events spec?
>
>   --Mike

Bjoern Hoehrmann did write a reply[1].

My recap: It clarified some technical misconceptions on my part. Also
confirmed that there is demand for the events and that the existing
solutions are exceedingly complicated.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008May/0111.html

--
Magnus Kristiansen
"Don't worry; the Universe IS out to get you."