Re: [XHR] LC comments from the XForms Working Group

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> It would change the conformance criteria. I'm not sure that's a good
> idea. Especially since the use case put forward is mostly theoretical.
>
> Overall, I'm still not convinced this is a good idea.

It doesn't seem necessarily that theoretical to me, for what it's worth.  Anne,
do you happen to have a more or less complete list of the current dependencies
of XHR on Window, buy chance?  I think that information would be very helpful in
seeing where things stand.

-Boris