Re: TRACK, was: LC comments.

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:47:44 +0200
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>, public-webapps@w3.org

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:01:14 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> Which would mean that a non-normative appendix telling the story about
> the risk related to TRACE (and TRACK) would be helpful.

I added pointers to US-CERT for CONNECT, TRACE, and TRACK. I updated the
note under these methods to reference those references.

I disagree with the suggestion that this requirement should be moved
elsewhere as I've already explained before and Jonas has done as well.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>