Re: [XHR] SVG WG LC comments

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Cameron McCormack wrote:

> But in HTML 5 browsing contexts are defined in terms of views, not the
> Window object.  Origin seems to be defined in terms of the browsing
> context and “the active document of the Window object of the browsing
> context from which the XMLHttpRequest constructor was invoked”, but it
> looks to me like that text should be s/of the Window object//

Fixed, though actually that didn't remove the Window object from the
sentence you quoted (I just changed "active document of the Window object
of the browsing context", which was indeed wrong, to "active document of
the browsing context of the Window object"), so I'm not sure it helped
this particular discussion!

Cheers,