Re: [Fwd: Offline data synchronization API]

From: Nikunj Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:11:01 -0700
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org

We are familiar with the offline persistence capabilities of HTML5 and
their support in browser implementations. Oracle's AtomDB and related
specification are about transparent, read-write caches that are
auto-synchronized using Atom publishing protocol.

I hope this makes clear the intent of my original email.

Regards,
Nikunj