Re: [Fwd: Offline data synchronization API]

We are familiar with the offline persistence capabilities of HTML5 and
their support in browser implementations. Oracle's AtomDB and related
specification are about transparent, read-write caches that are
auto-synchronized using Atom publishing protocol.

I hope this makes clear the intent of my original email.

Regards,
Nikunj