Diving into HTML Forms [via WebApps UI Community Group]

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:14:39 +0000
To: public-webapps-ui@w3.org
I encourage all of you to join the public-webapps-ui mailing list where I'll be
diving into HTML Forms cases. The first cases will include complex use of the
button tag and methods of increasing the size of input tags for legibility.

This post sent on WebApps UI Community Group

'Diving into HTML Forms'

http://www.w3.org/community/webapps-ui/2012/04/02/diving-into-html-forms/

Learn more about the WebApps UI Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webapps-ui