RE: [Server-Sent Events]Any Update for the Testing Status?

Updated the wiki page[1] a little based on latest test suite and browsers (Chrome 32.0.1700.102 m and Firefox nightly 29.0a1). Main changes:

- Run the tests with the Python based test server enabled[2];
- eventsource/eventsource-cross-origin.htm passed as it is fixed by jgraham;
- eventsource/format-field-id.htm and format-field-id-2.htm failed on Chrome (but they both passed on Chrome 28.0.1500.95 m based on last result);
- eventsource/request-credentials.htm got Timeout; seems it is an issue of wptserve[3].

BTW, Cindy, I am not sure how to set the spec ready to go.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang

[2] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests#running-the-tests
[3] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/579