Re: What is the status of the SSE tests?

Thanks Tina.

Since it appears the MOSQUITO and Opera tests are both sufficient to
test CR and Opera's tests still need some work, rather spending
resources on fixing tests for which we already have coverage, it seems
like we should just focus on the Mosquito tests.

James, Odin - how about I start a WG-wide RfR for the Mosquito SSE tests
and we consider them sufficient to test CR?

-Thanks, AB