Re: Proposal to move WebApps' tests to github

On Friday, March 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> * Is the expectation that each of WebApps' test suites will be a new
> directory at <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests>? f.ex.
> <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/WebStorage/>?

Yes.
> * Where is the HTMLWG's documentation about this new process e.g.
> workflow, review, approval? (I presume we will want to reuse as much as
> practical.)

The Test Management Task Force is working on this atm. The idea is to follow a process similar to the one WebApps has been using so far but lightening it where possible, notably:

1. making CLA signing more seamless,
2. allowing reviewers to work for the same company as the submitter.

--tobie