Re: What is the status of the Workers tests?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:10:55 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> I see the Workers test suite has some contributions:
>
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/submissions/Microsoft/>
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/submissions/Opera/>
>
> What is the status of these tests? Are they ready for review? Also, do
> you consider these tests sufficient to test the spec's CR exit criteria?

I can't speak for the Microsoft tests, I haven't looked at them closely.

The Opera tests are not all converted to testharness yet. However, I'm
working on it right now and expect to be done tomorrow. So they will be
ready for review tomorrow (hopefully).

I don't know what the spec's exit criteria are, or what's considered
sufficient. I can say that the Opera testsuite has a pretty good coverage,
but not full coverage. For instance, interaction with appcache is not
tested, transferables aren't tested, the "column" member for onerror isn't
tested, the inheritence of interfaces isn't well tested.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software