Re: [websocket-test] What's the plan for reviewing and approving Opera's WebSocket tests?

So I'm seeing an error in the logs that I suspect must be the cause of the
test failures:

  "mod_pywebsocket: web_socket_transfer_data raised exception for /ws/echo: Connection read error"

The full error message is this attached.

I'm trying to troubleshoot it now. I'll let you all know if I make any
progress.

  --Mike

Ken Reed <kenre@microsoft.com>, 2013-03-04 21:14 +0000: