RE: RfR: Progress Events Test Cases; deadline January 28

From: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:44:51 +0900
To: 'Arthur Barstow' <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: "'Ms2ger @ Mozilla'" <ms2ger@gmail.com>, public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org, cpgs@samsung.com

As discussed, interface.html and constructor.html (without isTrusted and
createEvent() assertsions) have been submitted in the approved directory.
Accordingly, I updated the Status.html file and the relevant links and text
in the wiki page as well. Up until now, all the reported issues have been
being dealt with in Gecko, and I need to check the status of them in WebKit
and Presto.

Thanks,
Jungkee