Re: About test repository structure

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this topic up.

Ideally all tests should follow the nested section structure.

Note that the limit to three levels of subsections is artificial and shouldn't be enforced. There are specs where going deeper makes sense.

Specs organized like the FileAPI is (by contributor name/org) absolutely need to be reviewed reorganized using the subsection model.

This is not so critical for specs which have just chosen a different directory model, such as Webstorage (though I still think it's worth doing at some point).

Best,

--tobie