Re: Heads up: proposal moving test repos to GitHub

Odin,

This sounds good.

However, I have a few concerns:
1. Will the test harness continue to work out of github.
2. W3c-test.org is mapped to our repository (and also other domains/ports
described in
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Testing/Requirements#Requirements_for_the_Web_test_s
erver). Do we get similar setup with github.
3. Any reason why all (html, webapps, webappsec) end up in same repo ? Any
plans to provide sub-module support?
4. Will existing repo at dvcs continue to work? Any plans to freeze it at
some point. After what date should we stop checking into existing repo and
move to github.

Thanks,
--
Gopal