Re: Call for Test Results for Web Sockets 9-Sep-2012 CR

From: Ken Reed <kenre@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:44:17 +0000
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Just a quick FYI. I've begun collecting results for CR. We're really busy so it might take a few days to complete but we're under way.

BTW,  it seems the Microsoft submitted tests are working fine. I just cycled through all of them on IE10 and saw they all pass. So if others want to give it a try would be great to see if the reported infrastructure issues are behind us.

Thanks.