Re: Fwd: ACTION-681: Ask Tina to remove the IE column from the SSE implementation report (Web Applications Working Group)

On 4/27/13 9:35 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi Tina - during WebApps' April 25 meeting, Adrian proposed IE be
> removed from the SSE implementation report [SSE] and I agreed to ask
> you to please do so.
>
> For more information about that discussion see
> <http://www.w3.org/2013/04/25-webapps-minutes.html#item03>.

Tina - FYI, I went ahead and removed the IE data from the SSE Interop
Report.

Do you have some time to investigate some of the "pervasive failures"
i.e. those tests where we do not have at least two Passes (e.g. 3 Fails,
3 Timeouts, 2 Fails, etc.)? It would be good to note if the failures are
test case bugs, implementation bugs (including link to bug), spec bugs,
etc. (See the ProgressEvents Interop Report where some of this extra
info is included <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/ProgressEvents>.)

-Thanks, AB