From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:02 PM
To: ext odinho@opera.com; Zhao, Tina
Cc: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: RfR: Opera's Server-sent Events tests; deadline April 17

On 4/19/13 3:19 AM, ext odinho@opera.com wrote:

> Well that looks pretty thorough to me :) But your review comments have
> to be fixed before we merge.
>

> Will try doing that if noone beats me to it.

OK, so if I understand correctly, the next step is for Odin (or someone
else) to fix the test issues Tina identified and after those fixes are reviewed, Tina or Odin will merge the related PR. And, after that, we should be ready to start CR interop testing. Is that `about right`?

Tina - when you update the SSE interop data, would you please use a newer version of Firefox? Does anyone object to Tina using Firefox Nightly?

(FYI, earlier this week I ran the first 5-10 SSE tests on FFNightly and got many more passes than with the version identified in the interop report).

-AB