Interop testing for Web Messaging [Was: Re: RfR: Opera's Web Messaging tests; deadline April 17]

On 4/19/13 8:22 AM, ext Simon Pieters wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:10:29 +0200, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:39:54 +0200, Arthur Barstow
>> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Simon, Alex, All,
>>>
>>> This RfR ended so we can consider the tests `approved`.
>>>
>>> What is the next step to get these files moved/copied to
>>> <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/WebMessaging>? And
>>> who is going to make that happen?
>>
>> Moved the tests in the pull request. Next step, if we don't want to
>> wait for further review, is to merge.
>
> Now merged.

Hi Simon, Alex, All,

Thanks Simon.

Alex - I think this now means the Web Messaging tests from Microsoft and
Opera are now approved and thus should be ready for CR interop testing.
Is this true?

Also, what is the plan to test implementations against the Web Messaging
CR [CR]? Do you need others to also run tests (mirror is [Tests])?

Please put the results in WebApps' Interop wiki as others have done
(e.g. Tina for SSE, Jungkee for Progress Events and WebStorage
[InteropReports])?

-ArtB

[CR] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-webmessaging-20120501/>
[Tests] <http://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/WebMessaging/>