Re: RfR: Opera's Server-sent Events tests; deadline April 17

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013, at 14:08, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Odin - what do you mean by "real" here?

Well, one that will find us faults.  That doesn't get accepted by
default.  Actually there might have been a real review here now, -- but
we don't know that :-)

So if anyone says, "I have looked through them and they're not diverging
from the spec" that's a real review.

> > I personally have the interest, but not the time.
> >
> > So, everyone, do it in GitHub.  Find the issues that might be lurking.
> > Can possible start with saying what tests are reviewed.  Since this is a
> > full testsuite I think Critic would be much easier to do an actual
> > review in (because you can mark individual files as reviewed).
>
> Tina - my recollection is that you reviewed Opera's SSE tests. Is that
> true?

A LGTM from Tina would be enough, yes.  I understood it as that
gothrough had a scope smaller than looking for faults in each file?

Anyway, they have been reviewed multiple times before, but that was
before many of the spec changes.  The tests are quite old.  But they
should be mostly correct.  And we had Yaffle who corrected many of the
known issues at least. :)
--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com