Re: RfR: Opera's Server-sent Events tests; deadline April 17

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013, at 13:54, James Graham wrote:
> On 04/18/2013 01:36 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> > Hi Tina, Odin, All,
> >
> > This RfR ended so we can consider the tests `approved`.
> >
> > What is the next step to get these files moved/copied to
> > <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/ServerSentEvents>? And
> > who is going to make that happen?
>
> Well I note that there is no evidence that any actual review has
> happened.
>
> However if you plan to accept the tests in the absence of review, there
> is a big, friendly, green "merge pull request" button that needs to be
> pushed.

Yes, we should let it stay until we've gotten the time to do a real
review.  I personally have the interest, but not the time.

So, everyone, do it in GitHub.  Find the issues that might be lurking.
Can possible start with saying what tests are reviewed.  Since this is a
full testsuite I think Critic would be much easier to do an actual
review in (because you can mark individual files as reviewed).

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com