Re: RfR: Opera's Web Messaging tests; deadline April 17

Hi Simon, Alex, All,

This RfR ended so we can consider the tests `approved`.

What is the next step to get these files moved/copied to
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/WebMessaging>?
And who is going to make that happen?

-Thanks, Art