Tina Zhao's introduction

From: Zhao, Tina <tina.zhao@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:14:22 +0000
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: "Carr, Wayne" <wayne.carr@intel.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Hello all,

My name is Tina Zhao, and I'm the new test facilitator of the server-sent events[1].

I have 1.5 years QA experience on W3C Widget, CSS3 and Storage spec implementation testing, and W3C test code contribution (in the past month). I'm familiar with test design method including spec test design and implementation test design. Besides, Web API test evaluation, measuring test coverage and delivering test quality report is my regular work at Intel Open Source Technology Center.

I'm very happy to be a part of WebApp WG. Cheers!
[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus

Thanks,
Tina