Re: RfR: Selectors API Level 1 Test Suite - deadline 14 November

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:07:08 +0100, Charles McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:28:41 +0200, Lachlan Hunt
> <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:
>
>> This is a request for review of the Selectors API Level 1 test suite.

This is a formal resolution that the test suite has passed the review, and
is accepted.

Although the only review we are aware of is Opera's, there are 5 browsers
scoring 97-99% on the tests, and people seem to have checked the tests in
practice.

cheers

Chaals (as co-chair)