Re: Adding WebSocket and WebWorker test suites to testing framework

On 11/5/12 6:52 AM, ext Simon Pieters wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:44:02 +0300, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>
>> Simon - FYI, PLH just reported (in #testing channel) Opera's Workers
>> tests jsframework.js (instead of testharness.js).
>
> Yes, this is a known issue. Work is ongoing to convert them.

Do you have an ETA (at least roughly)?

Microsoft's WebSocket tests are now approved and I think it would be
good to start the CR interop testing soon.

-Thanks, AB

ACTION-671: Work with Opera Websocket tester(s) on a Request for Review of their web socket tests (Web Applications Working Group)

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/671