Re: Web workers test submission

Thanks for this submission James! Are you saying you or someone at Opera
is going to port these tests to testharness.js?

All - we still need a Test Facilitator for the Web Workers test suite so
if you are interested in that role, please let us know. [Hint to James:
you would be totally awesome at that role ;-)].

-Thanks, AB