Subject: Archive Resend: January 30 RE: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission

Re-sending for archival purposes...

From: 유성옥
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 10:15 AM
To: 'art.barstow@nokia.com'
Cc: 'public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org'; 이종흔; 김성택
Subject: RE: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission [Was: Re: Infraware test submissions]

Hi AB!

Thank you for updating my submission.

As you know, some features in Web Storage are excluded with the latest spec. However the test cases remain in the storage.

<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/submissions/Infraware/ <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/submissions/Infraware/> >

To make it clear, please remove the test cases for excluded features.

Please check the items to remove.

Best Regards,

Sung Ok, You.