RE: Path for testharness resources [Was: Re: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission]

Re-sending for archival purposes...

-----Original Message-----
From: 유성옥
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:00 AM
To: 'Arthur Barstow'
Cc: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org; 김성택; 이종흔
Subject: RE: Path for testharness resources [Was: Re: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission]

Hi AB.
The test is to check QuotaExceededError.(http://www.w3.org/TR/webstorage/#dom-storage-setitem)
It looks like "no responds" with Chrome. However it will be pass after waiting.
It is for exception handling when errors occur. So it is slow a little.
It can be an obstacle for automatic test.
If  you think the test is not important, how about excluding the test from the test suite? Please let me know your opinion.

I'd like you to designate Jong-Heun Lee(Infraware) as the Test Facilitator.

Thank you for the comments.

BR,
Sung-Ok You.