From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:11 AM
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: RfR: Web Storage tests; deadline March 6

This is a Request for Review [RfR] for all of the tests Infraware submitted for the Web Storage spec:

   http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/submissions/Infraware/

If you have any comments, please send them by March 6.

If you review any set of the tests and find no issues, please state that as a reply to this RfR (so we can get a sense of whether or not anyone reviewed the tests).

In the absence of any comments, these tests will be considered Approved.

-AB

[RfR] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Approval