Re: Path for testharness resources [Was: Re: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:26:30 -0500
To: ext 유성옥 <sungok.you@infraware.co.kr>
CC: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org, 김성택 <stkim@infraware.co.kr>, 이종흔 <jhlee@infraware.co.kr>
On 2/17/12 12:08 AM, ext 유성옥 wrote:
> Hi, All
> We have changed the path to the testharness.
> Please check it. :)
>
> <script src="/resources/testharness.js"></script>
> <script src="/resources/testharnessreport.js"></script>

Good (and Msg2ger and I updated the Harness wiki to reflect the above
resources (and paths).

> If you have any comment for the test cases, please let me know. :)

I ran the tests on Chrome (17.0.963.56) and all of them reported Pass
except the following test resulted in a Kill Window / Wait dialog:

http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/submissions/Infraware/storage_local_setitem_quotaexceedederr.html

Do you know what's going on with this test?

After we get a common understanding of this test, perhaps I should start
a Request for Review for all of these tests.

BTW, are you or one of your Infraware colleagues willing to be
designated as the Test Facilitator for the Web Storage test suite?

-AB