Path for testharness resources [Was: Re: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission]

Hi,

I noticed the files identified below have been deleted so thanks for
making that change!

I also noticed that in one of the changesets [1], the path to the
testharness resources has been changed:

[[
- <script src="/resources/testharness.js"></script>
- <script src="/resources/testharnessreport.js"></script>
+ <script src="../../resources/testharness.js"></script>
+ <script src="../../resources/testharnessreport.js"></script>
]]

I believe a requirement for our test suites is to be able to directly
run them (unmodified) from the W3C's test repository mirror:

<http://w3c-test.org/>

For instance, the following approved Web Core tests run "in place" in
the mirror:

<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMCore/tests/approved/>

As such, I think a consequence of this requirement is that reference to
the testharness resources must use an absolute path and that means using
one of:

    1. <script src="/resources/testharness.js">
    2. <script src="http://w3c-test.org/resources/testharness.js ">

Would our active testing folks - e.g. Kris, James, Ms2ger, Aryeh, PLH -
please confirm this requirement and the path that should be used?

Note our Harness wiki doc <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Harness>
says to use 2. Should that be changed to use 1.? (Currently, both are
being used by various test suites.)

-Thanks, AB

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/cf030bf3dfdd