Re: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission [Was: Re: Infraware test submissions]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:42:56 -0500
To: ext 유성옥 <sungok.you@infraware.co.kr>
CC: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org, 이종흔 <jhlee@infraware.co.kr>, 김성택 <stkim@infraware.co.kr>
On 1/29/12 8:14 PM, ext 유성옥 wrote:

> Hi AB!
>
> Thank you for updating my submission.

Actually, it was Ms2ger that copied your submission to Hg ;-).

> As you know, some features in Web Storage are excluded with the latest
> spec. However the test cases remain in the storage.
>
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebStorage/tests/submissions/Infraware/>
>
> To make it clear, please remove the test cases for excluded features.
>
> Please check the items to remove.

I just scanned the directory and the table you provided. Are you saying
you want the following four files deleted?

1/2 storage_{local,session}_setitem_notsupported_err.html
3/4 event_{local,session}_initstorageevent.html

If yes, I can remove these files for you. However, please note that you
or your other colleagues from Infraware that are members of WebApps WG
should be able to remove them.

-Regards, AB