Re: WebIDL syntax tests

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:07:17 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-script-coord@w3.org, public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Le mercredi 12 décembre 2012 à 18:35 +0200, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> Yes, please do. I would say create a new directory in the following but
> would defer to Travis' recommendation:
>
>   <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/WebIDL/tests/submissions/>

OK, I've put them in a "W3C" subdirectory, with a succinct readme to
explain how they're expected to be used.
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/file/7810408d4c8e/WebIDL/tests/submissions/W3C

I have some more tests that detects semantic rather than syntactic
errors for the WebIDL checker:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/webidl-checker/widlproc-schematron/tests/
I'll try to look into importing them as well (but they aren't as up to
date as the widlproc ones unfortunately)

I'd like to get my tools to rely on the official test suite over time
(so that I don't have to maintain them in several settings), but the
current "submissions" structure, and the lack of wider agreement on the
format for these tests make that difficult. I hope this can be solved
sooner rather than later :) .

Dom