Re: Request for Review: Test cases for DOM L3 Events

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:01:24 +0000
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>, "annevk@opera.com" <annevk@opera.com>
CC: Alex Kuang <Alex.Kuang@microsoft.com>
> It's awesome you submitted these tests, but I think giving a deadline is
> somewhat premature given that there is no agreement yet on DOM Level 3
> Events.

The Web Apps testing policy states we should provide a deadline with our request for review. We intentionally chose a deadline past TPAC so that we can even discuss the tests in person should you have concerns. Approving the test doesn't mean the test can't change at a later date, if needed.

Thanks!