Re: RfR: DOM4 tests from Aryeh; deadline December 2

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> This is a Request for Review [RfR] for all of the tests Aryeh submitted for
> the DOM4 spec:
>
>  http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMCore/tests/submissions/AryehGregor/
>
> If you have any comments, please send them by December 2.

To clarify, I am currently *not* asking for review of interfaces.html.
 I just recently added that and it's undergoing heavy revision.  Also,
now that I think about it, Range-insertNode.html tests behavior that
might not be correct, per the XXX in the spec:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#dom-range-insertnode

The other test files in the directory should be suitable for review, namely:

 Range-cloneContents.html
 Range-cloneRange.html
 Range-collapse.html
 Range-deleteContents.html
 Range-extractContents.html
 Range-isPointInRange.html
 Range-mutations.html
 Range-selectNode.html
 Range-set.html
 Range-surroundContents.html

(I just removed some WebIDL tests from them that are redundant to
interfaces.html.)

> Aryeh - would are you willing to be the Test Facilitator for this test
> suite?

Sure.